Complaint Review: dj-wholesale.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: big b — columbus Ohio United States of America

dj-wholesale.com 10 edj I ordered a numark ns7fx midi controller from this site, before ordering, I was able to get quick responses to the questions that I had for ordering. Well, as soon as my money was western unlined, Internet

This company doesn't exist. They only use a payment type that you can't recover. They are easy to reach until you wire them your money, and then they disappear. They have made up a bunch of fake reviews to make this scam work. They also have a bunch of bogus delivery confirmations. There customer service only consists of 2 people, grace and angel. These are all the things that I should have been aware of but, I was blinded by the deal I thought I was recieving. I hope this saves a lot of people being scammed out there hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2011 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dj-wholesalecom/internet/dj-wholesalecom-10-edj-I-ordered-a-numark-ns7fx-midi-controller-from-this-site-before-o-701082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dj-wholesale.com