Complaint Review: dj-wholesale.com

• Reported By: Tiffany — San Jose California USA
dj-wholesale.com
No.189 JieFang Road Internet United States of America

dj-wholesale.com Bought an item..... took my money and ran Internet

Well, I really wanted this guitar, but I couldn't find it cheaper than 300 dollars, until, I accidently stumbled across dj-wholesale.com. I found the exact guitar I was looking for, for 180 bucks! I made sure I checked out all the information provided, and yes they even went the extra mile to include fake reviews along with a list of "orders that had been delievered". So, long story short, I paid, they picked up my money order, then never talked to me again, after about 6 messages. Even the live chat is a scam. So, I feel like an idiot and I really hope these guys get whats coming to them, FAST. So, to those of you that exercise the slightest bit of hope these guys are real, don't bother! They WILL take your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dj-wholesalecom/internet/dj-wholesalecom-Bought-an-item-took-my-money-and-ran-Internet-705102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dj-wholesale.com