Complaint Review: DJR GROUP LLC / ACS Legal Services / Broad & Castle

• Updated: Sun, December 25, 2011

• Reported By: Toni — Bronx New York United States of America
DJR GROUP LLC / ACS Legal Services / Broad & Castle
Internet, Florida United States of America

DJR GROUP LLC / ACS Legal Services / Broad & Castle Christ Johnson, Baxter Cruz, Danny Dawns, Roger Fitch, Mike Rogers These crooks are trying to get me to payback a loan of 5484.87 which I did receive. Internet, Florida

I am being harrashed by several different men calling my home as well as my cellphone claing to be from a Law firm. They change the name of the company they represent from ACS Legal Services to Brent and Rogers LLC ,and the latest one DJR Group LLc. They start off by saying the need my attorney's information because a lawsuit has been files against me for Receiving stolen funds in the amount of $5484.87. Once I denied any knowledge of thios loan they told me that someone  would come to my place and arrest me.

These crooks gave me the option of  going to Walmart and  purchase pre-paid Visa card but DO NOT ACTIVATE them call them back with them information and the debt would be taken care of. I ask what paperwork would I receive and I was told no paperwork is need to complete this transaction. The more I ask question concerning this Lawsuit the more they became angry and threatened me with arrest and jail time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJR-GROUP-LLC-ACS-Legal-Services-Broad-Castle/Internet-Florida-/DJR-GROUP-LLC-ACS-Legal-Services-Broad-Castle-Christ-Johnson-Baxter-Cruz-Danny-Daw-813727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJR GROUP LLC / ACS Legal Services / Broad & Castle