Complaint Review: DM motors

• Reported By: Pissedoff — winsted Minnesota
DM motors
20023 empire road clearwater, Minnesota USA

DM motors Please Don't fall for the lies! clearwater Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Who Forced You?

I bought a vehicle from these unprofessional rude people they are stealing and needs to be reevaluated for legally robbing society just because are person has low credit doesn't give any dealership the right to sell me a 2007 vehicle with over 180,000 miles for 12000. I was charged 2000 in interest i have put over thousands into my vehicle and have paper work to prove I was told that I had bought a car they was purchased from and auction for 1500 I was charged 12000 the dealership will never help me when my car beaks down they done Care about their customers and I will never very do business with this company I spoke with the owner and he told me basically to F/off and hung up he informed dealership to not touch my vehicle my feelings was hurt because I pay them faithful never missed a payment trying to build my credit and I pay 390 every month on time. I .got ribbed off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DM-motors/clearwater-Minnesota-56301/DM-motors-Please-Dont-fall-for-the-lies-clearwater-Minnesota-1124989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DM motors

Who Forced You?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Who FORCED you to buy that car?  If the price/terms was not to your liking, then you don't agree to those terms!  Kind of obvious, isn't it?  But then again, who was it who destroyed their own credit?

justify