Complaint Review: DMH Media Network

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Caressa — Danbury Connecticut
DMH Media Network
1801 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 408 Los Angeles, California USA

DMH Media Network - Risque Curves Magazine, Alpha XY Magazine Unpaid wages, breach of contract Los Angeles California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: DMH Media is a Ponzi Scheme

I am a writer who signed a contract with DMH Media Network to be a writer for Risque Curves Magazine, which now goes by Alpha XY Magaine and was never paid for the work I did for the company. I am writing in reference to unpaid wages owed to me. Unfortunately, I don't live in the state of California, which is making my case extremely difficult.

I began writing remotely for Risque Curves Magazine on January 21, 2013 and was hired by Mr. DMH, CEO of DMH Media Network himself. After 3 months of excuses about why I have been submitting invoices and have not been receiving a paycheck (signed up for direct deposit), I finally had enough and informed Mr. DMH that I will be resigning.

After telling him why I was resigning, he tried to tell me that this was not what was occurring when it was (unpaid wages - lack of communication). After numerous reminders, voicemails, phone calls, and emails made to Mr. [continued below]....

..... DMH about the payment owed to me, he chose to ignore them, so I have yet to hear a response.

In lieu of his word that I will be paid, I have several emails, invoices, documents (including my offer, payment process, W-9) with the company name on it promising me pay.

Also, the majority of the content I have written for Risque Curves Magazine (now Alpha XY) has my name on it and links to my Facebook page. May I inform you that even after the site changed their name from Risque Curves to Alpha XY, my content still remains most popular on the site! Upon visiting you will see it in the popular section on your right hand side while viewing an article.

Below is a link to one of the many articles I have done for the company, listed on their brand new site with my name on it:

Due to the distance, the Department of Labor is hesitant to take my case, and since Mr. DMH has been extremely neglectful with the situation, I am looking for alternate ways to collect the money I am owed by Mr. DMH of DMH Media Network without it affecting my work schedule or breaking my pockets withouht a definite resolution.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMH-Media-Network/Los-Angeles-California-90067/DMH-Media-Network-Risque-Curves-Magazine-Alpha-XY-Magazine-Unpaid-wages-breach-of-co-1081087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMH Media Network

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

DMH Media is a Ponzi Scheme

AUTHOR: CJ - ()

I agree with the writer of this article. I do not know her but my situation is similar. I wrote for FGM, Rique Curves, and was eventually promoted to editor in chief of RNB magazine, but with no difference in pay or work.  I am in the process of suing him for monies owed to me and my fellow co-workers, all of whom Dave owes money to.

citys