allowances

DMI
2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carroliton, Texas USA

DMI Nippon 35MM Focus Free Camera and a Flash attachament Carroliton Texas

*Author of original report: Finally received a check from DMI

JUST ABOUT A YEAR AGO I RECEIVED THIS NOTICE FROM DMI SAYING THERE WAS A NIPPON 35MM CAMERA BEING HELD FOR ME FOR A TOTAL OF 16.78, SO I MAILED THEM A CHECK. ABOUT A MONTH AFTER THAT I GET A NOTICE FROM DMI SAYING FOR 14.00 I COULD GET A FLASH ATTACHAMENT, SO I MAILED THEM ANOTHER CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE FLASH.

I DIDN'T HEAR FROM THEM FOR QUITE A WHILE AND THEN I RECEIVE THE SAME NOTICE SAYING THERE WAS A NIPPON 35MM CAMERA BEING HELD FOR ME.

I WENT INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, AND I PRINTED OFF THE TWO CHECKS AND SENT DMI A COPY OF THE CHECKS AND ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK. I SENT A LETTER TO THEM TELLING THEM I WAS GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND I STILL DID NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM THEM.

I HAVE THE RECEIPT FOR THE CAMERA AND FLASH ATTACHAMENT. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DMI/Carroliton-Texas-750006-687/DMI-Nippon-35MM-Focus-Free-Camera-and-a-Flash-attachament-Carroliton-Texas-1099860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DMI

Finally received a check from DMI

AUTHOR: Lorraine - ()

After filing the report about the camera on Nov 16, 2013, I received a check from DMI for the two checks I had sent them. So if it was due to this web site, Thank you, Lorraine