Complaint Review: dmr transport llc

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: jay — portcharlotte Florida United States of America
dmr transport llc
3390 broadmoor ave suit d grand rapids, Michigan United States of America

dmr transport llc semis, aness, kenneth terry, Don't pay what you earned, lie , pay late, no reimburcement for detention or break down, they avoid w-2 when you are an Employee not a contractor ! grand rapids , Michigan

I was reading an ad on craigslist looking for a driving job and called a company driver whom placed the ad (kennith terry) Who gave me faulse misleading info on his company (DMR TRANSPORT LLC ) Out of grand rapids michigan . They checked my driving record and all info and (semis ) anuss hired me and told me to fly to michigan and they would pay me .36 a mile plus fuel bonus, detention pay, clean log book pay, and $50.00 for every clean dot , and break down pay (if truck breaks down) and reimburce my flight on my first check.. Sounded good so i bought my ticket and got to michigan . The next day i did my drug test, paper work and new dot physical, Then was put in my assigned truck ! and dispached to deliver to calafornia. On my way to calafornia the headlights kept going out and abs on the trailer kept going off i called and talked to semis (one of the owners ) And was told by him to disconnect the abs light so dot would not see it ! so after fiddleing with the headlights all the way to calafornia i got to a TA truckstop and it was a friday i asked my dispatcher (josh) for $100.00 advance to fix the headlights (light bulbs ) and oil for there truck he did not put it on my card .. I then called semis the owner. He finally (3) hours after put the money on my card i fixed the headlights my self to save them shop expences ! and was then on my way with a five stop load ending in ak. Then one air bag blew on the truck i limped the truck to a truck stop 150miles to save them towing expences ! sat at the truck stop over night due to the air bag needing to be ordered this was around 4pm the next day the air bag didnt get in till 6pm I was rolling again then i delivered my loads and turned in my recipts with all paper work as i added up my pay i noticed i was not paid for my break down , or fuel  bonus, or even my flight reimburcement (so i called and asked semis ) he said i don't know you need to talk to anus and hes on vacation so i waited till the next week same problem so semis gave me a cash  advance of $150.00 (reinburcement for my flight ) the following check i noticed they deducted the $150.00 as if it was a cash advance even after i wrote on it do not deduct this as cash advance it is drivers reimburcement for plain ticket ! so finally i get back to michigan after 1 month of busting hump for dmr they needed to fix the repairs on my truck so i brought it to the shop where repairs were made ! I finally got reimburced for my flight but they ripped me off by not paying my lay over pay 8 hours in montgomery (al) or my many break down's and fuel bonus , or clean log books they lie scam and try and cheat all there drivers ! i sat in there parking lot for 6 hours after repairs were made on my truck and asked what i was supost to be doing ! no one would talk to me they treated me like crap talked down to me and told me to f---- o--- so i had to buy a flight home as well !! They don't pay you what they say not a good business !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dmr-transport-llc/grand-rapids-Michigan-/dmr-transport-llc-semis-aness-kenneth-terry-Dont-pay-what-you-earned-lie-pay-late-949387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dmr transport llc