Complaint Review: dna plus, genetest, paragon, prenatal genetics, there are a few others

• Submitted: Thu, October 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 26, 2009

• Reported By: perez — MODESTO California USA
dna plus, genetest, paragon, prenatal genetics, there are a few others
http://www.dnaplus.com/ Internet United States of America

dna plus, genetest, paragon, prenatal genetics, there are a few others Barry Lenette, Elliot Lennet, Craig ???, Todd Andrews, DONT TRUST YOUR INFO TO THEM, THERE IS NO SUCH TEST AS A NON-INVASIVE PATERNITY TEST Internet

*Author of original report: I HOPE THAT ALL IS WELL IN YOUR CASE

*General Comment: HELLO!

This company claims to be able to determine paternity in an non invasive way, this is not a validated company nor are they a licensed company. I have did my research with this company including hiring investigator and attorney, in addition to this to prove that there test is not valid I have as an invasive test called an Amniocentesis through a reputable company and guess what???????? DNA PLUS was wrong.. the would have ultimately ruined lives but luckily we had the $$$$ to prove them wrong.. They will tell you not to ask the Doctor about the test and not to disclose to the Lab or Hospital why you are having your blood done, then they will ask you for more money, and give you a fake result that they never even ran. Nothing backs them up they have no CLIA license, no medical director, and the PO boxes that they have you send your sample too are are UPS store or mail store. I personally research these locations and visited them. In addition to that I have a few more locations that are housing address and a background report on MR Barry Lennet  DNA PLUS, and another company listed under them that is not even a dna company it is a Television company but at the same address and all his dirty laundry.IF you have been a victim of this company retest with a Court legal company and then contact authorities... AT least I know the truth and they will pay....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dna-plus-genetest-paragon-prenatal-genetics-there-are-a-few-others/internet/dna-plus-genetest-paragon-prenatal-genetics-there-are-a-few-others-Barry-Lenette-Ell-509969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dna plus, genetest, paragon, prenatal genetics, there are a few others

I HOPE THAT ALL IS WELL IN YOUR CASE

AUTHOR: perez - (USA)

hELLO,

AFTER READING YOUR REBUTTAL I WISH I COULD SPEAK TO YOU. BUT AS YOU KNOW THERE IS NO EMAILS ON HERE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO ME MAYBE WE CAN FIND A WAY..SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ORDEAL. I HAD AN AMNIO DONE BY A LEGITIMATE COMPANY AND I MIGHT MENTION IT IS THE SAME ONE THAT DOES THE TALK SHOWS.. AND GUESS WHAT DNA PLUS WAS WRONG.. THEY COULD HAVE ULTIMATELY RUINED THE RELATIONSHIP AND LIVES OF US, BUT THE AMNIO WHICH WAS INVASIVE AND 99.9% ACCURATE SHOWED THAT IT WAS MY ONE AND ONLY ... I PLAN TO FILE CHARGES AND I HAVE AN ATTORNEY AND ALL THE ADDRESSES TO THIS COMPANY GO TO A PRIVATE MAIL BOX WHICH HAS MADE IT HARD TO SERVE PAPERS.. BUT IN THE END I HAVE PROVEN MY POINT AND WILL GO FURTHER WITHIN THE STATE OF CALI...

#2 General Comment

HELLO!

AUTHOR: Jenna - (USA)

I just used this company. I am 27 weeks pregnant and plan on getting a re-test! I am looking for any information that may confirm my concerns. The dads dont believe me that this company is a scam. I need more concrete evidence to show them! I know this company is a scam and I will prove them wrong! Please if you can tell me anything it would really help! Thank you my email is (((Redacted)))