Complaint Review: DNS Services

• Reported By: Dogs By Debbie — Sparta North Carolina United States of America
DNS Services
PO Box 8940 Vancouver, Washington United States of America

DNS Services RipOff Vancouver, Washington

I have a website for my business and I have a local company doing my website.  I have recieved a bill for NS server for $65.00 for a annual fee my website is not on these servers.  I have never been contacted by this company but I am recieving a bill from them.  I have had this website for over 2 years with the same company......I have never used them or had contact with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DNS-Services/Vancouver-Washington-98668-8940/DNS-Services-RipOff-Vancouver-Washington-1013087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DNS Services