Complaint Review: Doba LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Houston Texas
Doba LLC
1530 technology Way Orem, Utah USA

Doba LLC Doba gets you signed up. Only to realize you can not get your money back until 12-15 moths after your membership has expired Orem Utah

Doba called me after I signed up with a free 7 day trial, within the first day I signed. They told me that I should get enrolled into their yearly membership because it is cheaper overall and people are making so much money on Ebay using them. Well everything sounds great, specially when they say that they have a "money back guarantee". Well ONLY after 12-15 months and you have to singin 4 TIMES every month into their site for 15 months straight before you will receive your refund. So now I have to LOG IN 4 TIMES a month for the next 15 months to get my refund that I just signed up 10 days ago. They took $400 of my money! DO NOT JOIN INTO THEIR SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doba-LLC/Orem-Utah-84097/Doba-LLC-Doba-gets-you-signed-up-Only-to-realize-you-can-not-get-your-money-back-until-1-1139676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba LLC