Complaint Review: Dobbs Tire & Auto Center

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Darshaun — Wentzville Missouri
Dobbs Tire & Auto Center
1986 Wentzville Pkwy Wentzville, Missouri USA

Dobbs Tire & Auto Center dobbs tire Wentzville mo auto repair Wentzville Missouri

I dropped my car off here to get looked at, I received a call later that my water pump was out and it would cost almost $800 to repair, I said that's too much the cars not worth putting that much in, I'd rather get a new car, he said "we'll work with you" I said what does that mean, he wouldn't say for sure anything so I said it's just to much and for off the phone. When I went to pick it up the guy said we worked with you and took off the diagnostic fee so the total will be $684 I said what,

I never authorized anything, we argued, they refused to do anything so I had to pay so I could leave. The next day I called some other shops before I called the manager there and found the dealership would of charged me $100 less. I called them and the manager asked if I authorized the repairs, I said no, after talking to his employee the manager said, we're not doing anything for you. I called corporate and they said the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobbs-Tire-Auto-Center/Wentzville-Missouri-63385/Dobbs-Tire-Auto-Center-dobbs-tire-Wentzville-mo-auto-repair-Wentzville-Missouri-1134328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dobbs Tire & Auto Center