Complaint Review: Doc Prep USA, inc

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: RippedOff2013 — Coral Springs Florida
Doc Prep USA, inc
8461 Lake Worth Road #208, Lake Worth, Florida USA

Doc Prep USA, inc, Document Preparation Services, Michelle Evans, Diane Dufort Services never rendered. Issued a non sufficient refund check. Lake Worth Florida

*Author of original report: ok

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JOHN ANNUNZIATA WHO LIVES AND HAS A BUSINESS IN CORAL SPRINGS, FLORIDA, RIPPED OFF MANY PEOPLE FOR OVER $41,000!! AND HIS MOTHER AS WELL!

In June of 2013 I paid in full "Michelle Evans" and "Diane Dufort" to prepare and file a bankruptcy case for me. A month went by and I had called Michelle to get my case number. She did in fact give me a case number. But when I called the courts to verify, I was told that my bankruptcy case had never been filed at all and they have no records with my social security number or name in the Southern District of Florida (where my bankruptcy case was to be filed). I then made several attempts to contact "Michelle Evans". Finally called her from a different number and was able to reach her. At which point she was very apologetic, I was told that the paperwork was sent back to her from the courts (not true - the court never issued a case number), her mother was in the hospital, her mother died, that she had been in a car accident, the excuses were endless. But then "Michelle Evans" said that she would send me the bankruptcy paperwork along with a refund check. The paperwork i received In October 2013 was not dated at all but signed by "Diane Dufort" (Michelle's mother apparently). I then tried to cash the check in order to pay the filing fee at which point I found the check to be no good (insufficient funds). I have tried every day to cash the check and still insufficient funds. I called "Michelle Evans" on October 23rd, 2013 and left a voicemail. And again today on October 24th, 2013, I tried to call "Michelle Evans" and was forwarded to her voicemail where I left a message. I then had my mother call the same number and act as if she needed assistance with document services. "Michelle Evans" was more than happy to assist her...at which point my mother had told her who she actually was and was calling to find out what was going on with the refund check. My mother told "Michelle Evans" that if she does not correct the situation that we would be filing complaints, spreading the word, and contacting the courts about her service at Doc Prep USA Inc (Document Preparation Services). Michelle told my mother to "get in line" and hung up on her. I then received a text message from Michelle asking me to please not contact the courts and that if I did it would make things worse for her and I would never get my money back for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doc-Prep-USA-inc/-Lake-Worth-Florida-33467/Doc-Prep-USA-inc-Document-Preparation-Services-Michelle-Evans-Diane-Dufort-Services-n-1094269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doc Prep USA, inc

ok

AUTHOR: RippedOff2013 - ()

Put any spin on the situation that you would like but This was my personal experience with you and your company. I did not steal from a soul in my life. I hope no one else has to go through it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Michele Evans - ()

IT IS AMAZING HOW PEOPLE LIKE TO LIE AND EXPOSE OTHERS WHEN THEY HAVE SKELETONS LINED UP WAITING TO BE EXPOSED THEMSELVES!! HE RIPPED OFF PEOPLE FOR OVER $41,000 and he is trying to ruin my reputation for $300!

This is Michele Evans, I want for everyone to know the truth of what happened, not just a one sided version. I met John Annunziata through his mother who came to me to file her bankruptcy, to get out of paying thousands of dollars that she owed people! He came to me to do the same. I prepare bankruptcies for individuals who cannot afford to pay $1500 or more to attorneys for the same work. I charge only $299.00. Therefore, he saved $1200 from the start!

I prepared his work and it was to be filed, during the time after he signed the documents and the filing, I got very sick and almost died from a two year infection in my stomach. I was dieing from blood poisoning called sepsis. I was in a drug induced coma for 3 weeks, they gave me less that 30% chance to live. Obviously, I survived, and after 8 weeks in the hospital my business had to be closed since it I couldn't walk and had to be rehabilitated for another 4 weeks.

Now, I have been in business for over 10 years and I have had a stellar track record for assisting individuals with their legal matters and charging them 10% of what they would normally pay an attorney. I was extremely busy for many years, due to the excellent work I provided and the honesty involved. If I were to ripp people off, as Mr. Annunziata has indicated, I would not have lasted but maybe a year and would have been indicted by the government.

Unfortunatly, Mr. John Annunziata was affected since he was dealing with me right before I almost died. He was not willing to care or understand my plight and instead decided to defame me on this website. I was trying to make the check I gave him good by generating more monies, since I myself had lost all of my money and my business due to my illness. He lied when stating I had every excuse in the book... the reality was that I was very ill and lost my business. If he were to have been more patient instead of exposing me the one time in 10 years that I was not able to perform in a solid business manner, he would have received his refund.

You get more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. He has his own business and I would imagine is not a good businessman and trustworthy after he just shafted 18 people for debts he owed for more than $41,000. He even had he car repossessed. Now, I only owed him $300 and he saved $1200 by my preparing his paperwork to not have to pay these people over $41,000. Now is this fair that he expose me when he is doesn't have to pay these people back because I did the paperwork for him?!!

Yes, I was sick and unfortunatly, he got in the crossfire, but if he would have been more patient, I would have paid him back, like I did the other customers that had empathy and understood that life is hard and things do happen. It's how you pick your self up that matters, not how far you have fallen.

I am now back in business and able to help others that can appreciate a good break when they see one. John Annunziata got away with not having to pay over $41,000 and continues to be greedy by trying to ruin my reputation with his lies at a time that I was down in my career and life, at the same time keeping himself anonymous and laughing all the way to the bank while he says he is a trustworthy businessman???? Yes, another WOLF in sheeps clothing!!!!