Complaint Review: docusign

• Category: Realtors

docusign NO CUSTOMER SERVICE san francisco California

*Author of original report: Resolved

*Author of original report: Still Nothing

*Author of original report: Total Lie !!

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I signed up with docusign for my realty business related matters. I have been attempting to cancel my account for the past two months. I have tried emails and phone calls only to get no response to emails and not able to connect with a live person via the phone. Their customer service numbers leave you on hold forever, or leave a message and and someone will call back.  Well they never call back and most of the time I am disconnected while attemping to wait.. I have been on hold for over 15 minutes and no one ever responds.  They are continuing to deduct money from my checking account each month.  Apparently this is their game to get you to enroll knowing you will never be able to cancel.  This is internet robbery and fraud and they need to be stopped.  I am also going to file complaints with several agencies to hopefully assist me with this matter.  If you are thinking of joining them I urge you not to as they will never respond and continue to deduct their fees monthly no matter what.  Companies such as this should not be allowed to conduct business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/docusign/san-francisco-California-94105/docusign-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-san-francisco-California-1056348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on docusign

Resolved

AUTHOR: Debby - ()

Finally got the matter resolved but only after several months ..

Still Nothing

AUTHOR: Debby - ()

I have given them the information they have requested and just true to form No Reply Again...  Once again they have withdrawn a payment and we are in the process of filing a police report with our local police department.  This "so-called" business needs to be closed until they learn what Customer Service is......... Please anyone reading this thinking of using their service I WARN YOU not to.

Total Lie !!

AUTHOR: Debby - ()

Well I emailed you as requested and no surprise No Response!!!  You are just a joke and now you have debited my account once again.  I am going to file charges against you as I have consulted with an attorney and have been told you are nothing more than an "Internet Thief"..  I filed with consumer affairs, and now I am told I can file a police report which I will be doing on Monday... So, everyone reading this please beware of this "so called" company as they are nothing more than glorified scammers.  I also sent out over 3500 email flyers to every realtor in the south bay alerting them to never use this service....

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Mat - ()

Hi Debby,

We would like to sincerly appologies for the difficult time you have had reaching our customer support team and would like to help you resolve your billing issue. In an effort to expedite the process, would you mind sending an email to media@docusign.com with your contact information? We will then have a support manager reach out to resolve your concern.

We look forward to serving you and bettering your support experience with DocuSign.