Complaint Review: dodge/chysler

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: woolfman1977 — forest city North Carolina
dodge/chysler
benson chysler dodge greer, South Carolina United States of America

dodge/chysler bad warranty work,drive shaft fell off,and made me pay,did not honor there work greer , South Carolina

have a 05 dodge ram 1500 and the rear end was replaced, was a warranty  job, year and a half later my drive shaft falls off while im driving and rear wheels lock up and sends me  out of control luckily i was not going real fast was able to regain control,well cost me 150 dollars to tow back to dealer to find out that the 12 month 12000 mile warranty i had when replaced rear end had lapsed they put liability on me, i did not agree, drive shafts just dont fall off, something they did wrong the first time caused this to happen but they refused to accept responability for ther work ,maybe didnt torque down enough. put me and my family in danger and possibly people that are driving in or around me so in short i had to pay for evereything again because us little guys dont stand a chance against big corporations with lots of money they should handle repairs at there exspense since they touched it last and there workmanship was very poor and dangerous for the consumer. evreytime i drive my truck im gonna wonder.....is this gonna happen again?...and when, makes me very edgy to say the least, waranty or not was not done right the first time, how you gonna warrant poor workmanship and then say you stand behind it until some thing goes wrong then try to pass it down to consumer... bad buisness...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dodgechysler/greer-South-Carolina-/dodgechysler-bad-warranty-workdrive-shaft-fell-offand-made-me-paydid-not-honor-there-1042984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dodge/chysler