Complaint Review: Dog House

• Updated: Wed, July 04, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Jonesville Michigan United States of America
Dog House
2420 E. North Territorial Whitmore Lake, Michigan United States of America

Dog House Nancy Ferrantino Requiring attendance at Landmark Forum or fear reprisal from management or co-worker attendees Whitmore Lake , Michigan

I work at Doghouse located in Whitmore Lake, Michigan as a dog caretaker. I have been requested several times to attend Landmark training sessions so I can become a "better person," as I tend to be honest and "tell it like it is."

I see no correlation between my position as a "dog trainer" and being a "better person." It seems strange to me to have my boss require me to attend these sessions at her expense, yet not pay me a salary to attend. In addition, the questions that are raised during these sessions are not appropriate in my eyes and have nothing to do with my employment. The staff members who ask the questions do not have any pedagogy and are asking me to close my eyes, etc. etc.

I have walked out of the first training session as I called my parents and each have instructed me to "leave immediately."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dog-House/Whitmore-Lake-Michigan-/Dog-House-Nancy-Ferrantino-Requiring-attendance-at-Landmark-Forum-or-fear-reprisal-from-ma-906712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dog House