Complaint Review: DOG TRAINING INSTITUTE

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:CONNELLYS SPRINGS North Carolina
DOG TRAINING INSTITUTE
SUITE 1010 8721 SANTA MONICA BLVD LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-667-2649
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

DOG TRAINING INSTITUTE Lured me into paying $37.00 for a training book on Australian Cattle Dogs which I never received LOS ANGELES California

Received several emails from the Dog Training Institute offering a book on training Blue Heelers/Australian Cattle Dogs. They were to immediately send a user name and password to access the book. They do not respond to any emails, phone has been disconnected, and I cannot find Nancy Richards who is the offerer of the book. I still am receiving an almost daily email from them wanting me to purchase other items. (Got me once shame on you, got me twice shame on me).

I made the mistake of not checking rip-off reports prior to my purchase, and am now at a loss for what to do. Any help appreciated. I am in a wheelchair, and on a fixed income, so $37 comes pretty hard.

James
CONNELLYS SPRINGS, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOG-TRAINING-INSTITUTE/LOS-ANGELES-California-90069/DOG-TRAINING-INSTITUTE-Lured-me-into-paying-3700-for-a-training-book-on-Australian-Cattl-362381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOG TRAINING INSTITUTE