Complaint Review: dogg digital

• Reported By:freehold twp New Jersey
dogg digital
USA, New Jersey U.S.A.

Dogg Digital Pro Audio consumer rip-off fraud New Jersey USA

While making a right at an intersection, a Dodge with two guys in their twenties pulled up next to me and asked me if i wanted speakers. He basiclaly told me there was a mix up in his orders and he had 2 extra speakers to sell because they had made a mistake on the order. Being very skeptical at first i wasnt gonna buy it.

He then showed me the invoice the magazine it was in and the brochure of the speakers. In the magazine the speakers retailed for 1999 a piece And being a idiot i fell for it. He asked for $700 but I told him that I didn't have that much cash on me. He then said I will follow you to the bank and came inside with me I gave him $350. IF anyone sees these rip off men. call the cops on his a*s. and if anyones knows anything send me the address of this company. thank you

Freehold, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2002 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dogg-digital/USA-New-Jersey/Dogg-Digital-Pro-Audio-consumer-rip-off-fraud-New-Jersey-USA-38411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dogg digital