Complaint Review: Dolce Mia

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Dolce Mia Terrible, creepy Sonoma California

Think twice before working for this company. Especially if you are female. One of the owners gave me the creeps. He touches and hugs  and not in a friendly way. It feels very inappropriate . Also he is one of th most aggressive people with regards to sales Ive ever seen. I actually had to apologize to a Costco member for his aggressiveness. A woman who happens to be allergic. No one likes fragrances shoved in their face. He doesnt' like to ask and give the Members(customers)an option with regards to sampling. His wife is great but she needs to put a leash on her husband and keep him away from sales and people. Their working conditions are terrible. They don't give you a full schedule at the beginning of the show so you can't shedule other work or babysitters etc. I guesss they expect you to be on call which doesnt' work for many great reps. I've been doing road shows for 2 years and have never been late , in fact I'm always early, I'm, a people person so I'm great at selling , I never cancelmid-show or call in sick and I have never ever quit a company I work for . Dolce mia was the first. I worked two days and told them we werent a good fit. I left not only because they are a terrible company to work for  as far as pay and scheduling goes but also because the owner made my skin crawl.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dolce-Mia/Sonoma-California-95472-/Dolce-Mia-Terrible-creepy-Sonoma-California-1060505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dolce Mia