Complaint Review: dollar general

• Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: ANTORICA — ALBANY Georgia USA
dollar general
1109 w. board albany, Georgia United States of America

dollar general david moore dm Sander name, false statements, and loss wages albany, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: What report?

*Author of original report: dollar general

Dollar General has put false information on my work back ground check causing me not to be able to work in retail, where I have over ten years of experience. This has caused loss wages to me and my family. The District manager of the company in Albany, GA. has talked bad about me to outsiders of the company. I would like for this problem to be resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dollar-general/albany-Georgia-31707/dollar-general-david-moore-dm-Sander-name-false-statements-and-loss-wages-albany-Georgi-666708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dollar general

What report?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Exactly what "background check" did they put false information on, and what is the false information?

dollar general

AUTHOR: ANTORICA - (USA)

Dollar General has put false information on my back ground check causing me not to work in retail, where i have over ten years of experience. This has caused loss wages. The District Manager has talked bad about me to outsiders of the company. I would like for this problem to be resolved before other action are taken.