Complaint Review: dollar rental

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lauren — Lakewood Washington
dollar rental
Internet USA

dollar rental Money hungry company that will lie about their services and will con you into buyong upgrades even after you decline them national nationwide

On june 14 i went to Orlando fl with my kids and rented a car from dollar rental at the airport. I reserved an economy sized car online and when i got to the airport the salds attendant wanted to upgrade my purchase. I declined the upgrade then he charged me for it anyway. He also charged me for the fast pass for tolls which i never used and the company refuses to refund any money Dollar rental only cares about the money and their customer services is ridicules and simply awful. I would never use their services again because they will stoop to make a buck. I am also making sure none of my friends use them either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dollar-rental/internet/dollar-rental-Money-hungry-company-that-will-lie-about-their-services-and-will-con-you-i-1060669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dollar rental