Complaint Review: dollar tree stores, inc

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Charmion — House Springs Missouri United States of America
dollar tree stores, inc
36 dillon plaza drive high ridge, Missouri United States of America

dollar tree stores, inc I purchased a scented oil refill lavender mist. When i get it home open it, it was emtty. I love going to the Dollar Tree Stores. high ridge, Missouri

I shop at the Dollar Tree Store in High Ridge MO. I love shopping there the people there are very nice. I shop there once a week, i buy big bone for my dogs. I purchased Scented Oil refill Lavender mist. When i get it home it was empty, which i was not to happy about. I know it is just a dollar, but EMPTY is not good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dollar-tree-stores-inc/high-ridge-Missouri-63049/dollar-tree-stores-inc-I-purchased-a-scented-oil-refill-lavender-mist-When-i-get-it-hom-766111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dollar tree stores, inc