Complaint Review: dollarsurveys.net

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Jae — Washington United States of America
dollarsurveys.net

dollarsurveys.net dollar surveys Have not paid me in over a month. They say it only takes 7 days. Internet

Dollar surveys pays you $1 dollar for every survey you complete. You can take as many as you want everyday, with no minimum payout. They guarantee that your money will be in your paypal account in 7 days or contact them.

Dollar surveys has not paid me in over 30 days. I have done a ton of surveys. I even purchased items through them in order to get paid more. I am still waiting to get paid and I have contacted them many times with no reply. Also, when taking surveys you only get paid for the ones you qualify for. You could be 98% done with your survey and they cut you off and say youre not qualified.. and you just spent 45 min on a survey for no reason but to give them your information without having to pay you. I have been paid in the past with them, but it turns out after doing some research, I am not the only one who is experiencing this, and I think we should be paid for our time and money. Also most of the surveys they send you too want you to buy something in order to get paid, but then you dont.

Dollar surveys started out to be a good thing, but is now refusing to pay. And I want to know why. I is a shame that when you find something you can count on, it turns out to be too good to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dollarsurveysnet/internet/dollarsurveysnet-dollar-surveys-Have-not-paid-me-in-over-a-month-They-say-it-only-takes-546567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dollarsurveys.net