Complaint Review: Dollarzblaster.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:BROWNSVILLE Pennsylvania
Dollarzblaster.com
dollarzblaster.com Walnut Creek, California U.S.A.

dollarzblaster.com I signed up for dollarblaster PayPal canceled my account Walnut Creek California

I signed up for dollarblaster and the temp url they gave me was already being promoted. I emailed them, I didn't get a direct answer but they sent me a url and said to promote it, to this day I don't know if it was a new temp url or my permanent url. I promoted it for 2 weeks and then received a email from PayPal saying they had canceled my account because the site violated THEIR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. They instructed me to remove PayPal logo and any references to PayPal from the site.

I emailed pyramidofgold & dollarblaster about the situation and they have not replied. I've sent a least 50 emails in the last 3 weeks. NO RESPONSE.

If I can't get this done I will lose my PayPal account. I have a dollarblaster site that I can't get paid on.

If You have a PayPal on your dollarblaster site, this may happen to you.

I even sent a cancelation notice to them to cancel the site and that I didn't want my money back, NO RESPONSE.

IF YOU CAN HELP ME CONTACT SOMEONE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
Thanks for you help

Rich
BROWNSVILLE, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dollarzblastercom/Walnut-Creek-California-94597/dollarzblastercom-I-signed-up-for-dollarblaster-PayPal-canceled-my-account-Walnut-Creek-C-285340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dollarzblaster.com