Complaint Review: dollyhair.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Steph — little canada Minnesota United States of America
dollyhair.com

dollyhair.com dollyhair, Dolly Hair Product Not Received and Company Refuses to Answer Emails Internet

I placed an order with dollyhair.com on November 12th in the evening hours. After about two weeks time (November 24th), I tried to contact the company as I had not received any shipping information about my order. I got no response.

Not long after this I checked the website again and was greeted with a pop up stating that orders were backed up and all outstanding orders would be shipped on December 2nd.

Having still not received my order or any shipping information, I contacted the site again on December 14th. No response has been given.

The kicker, for me, is that I had placed another order on the same day (November 12th) earlier in the day, and received both shipping information as well as my order by November 24th.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dollyhaircom/internet/dollyhaircom-dollyhair-Dolly-Hair-Product-Not-Received-and-Company-Refuses-to-Answer-Ema-986056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dollyhair.com