directions

• Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: Clay — euless Texas United States of America
domain renewal group
Internet, Florida United States of America

domain renewal group Domain Registry of America and Liberty Names of America. THEY STOLE MY WEBSITE !!! Total SCAM - Throw away any mail you get Internet, Florida

I received a letter which looked like a bill telling me that i must renew my domain name otherwise my website would be shut down. I promptly sent them the $95 to keep my website up on November 30th. On Christmas Day , December 25th my website went down and i've been unable to get it back up since. This company has stolen my domain name & shut down my website. MERRY FREAKIN CHRISTMAS TO ME !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/domain-renewal-group/Internet-Florida-/domain-renewal-group-Domain-Registry-of-America-and-Liberty-Names-of-America-THEY-STOLE-M-548450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on domain renewal group