Complaint Review: Domaine Registry Services

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: shocked — Boca Raton Florida
Domaine Registry Services
2316 Delaware Avenue #266 Buffalo, New York USA

Domaine Registry Services Domaine Registry of America Preyed on an elderly woman by sending a renewal of domaine name notice in her dead (over 20 yrs) husband's name...for something she NEVER HAD!!! How dare they prey on the elderly this way!!! Buffalo New York

I received a renewal notice in my dead husband's name (dead more than 20 years) to renew a domaine name i never had. It gave options for renewing for different term lengths. My husband nor I have ever owned a computer in our lives.

I am an 83 year old woman and thought this was something I had to do because it was in my husband's name. This isn't right and this company should be stopped!

Thankfully I showed the invoice to a younger family friend who told me it was a scam and kept me from sending this company my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Domaine-Registry-Services/Buffalo-New-York-14216-2687/Domaine-Registry-Services-Domaine-Registry-of-America-Preyed-on-an-elderly-woman-by-sendi-1123093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domaine Registry Services