Complaint Review: domeclimber.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Glenview Illinois United States of America
3326 St. Paul Street Denver, Colorado United States of America

domeclimber.com playdomes.com DOME CLIMBER AND PLAYDOMES DON'T PERFORM AS ADVERTISED playdomes.com Denver Colorado

In the fall of 2012 I purchased a  climbing dome from domeclimber.com.  The also do business as playdomes.com

They took my money via credit card payment, including payment for expedited shipping and then I didn't hear from them for weeks.  They didn't return phone calls or emails for weeks.  I finally did receive the climbing dome - in two separate shipments - but it was not the style/size/color I had ordered.  I requested that they send me replacement pieces to complete the product as I had ordered it.  They were non responsive.

I called my credit card company to dispute the charges.  They put a hold on payment from the company's bank.  I received a phone call and email and they said they would send me replacement equipment.

Because I had received part of the equipment and believed in good faith, they would send the rest to complete my order I cancelled the fraud dispute.  My mistake.  I never heard from them again and never received my correct order.  I continue to try and contact them by phone and email and finally decided to give up with that and move on.  I wasted several months of my time and money on this and did not receive what I ordered.

After this entire episode, I did a web search on this name and learned many others had similar problems.  I don't recommend ordering anything from them as it will be a huge headache and if you receive anything its unlikely to be what you ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/domeclimbercom/Denver-Colorado-/domeclimbercom-playdomescom-DOME-CLIMBER-AND-PLAYDOMES-DONT-PERFORM-AS-ADVERTISED-playd-988894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on domeclimber.com