Complaint Review: dominion Card Services

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Ottawa — Ontario Canada
dominion Card Services

dominion Card Services Riobert Ronning They say Free, it is not free vancouver, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Language barrier...

I have chinese restaurant, I tell that I get a free machine. I sign, I have to pay $300. for application and then I pay 500. to cancel my other service.  I have to pay $30. for fees every month.
so how is $800. and 30 for other fees free? i get old machine, it is so slow, and does not work good. I know now not free. cost me much more money.

customers do not like the machine, i am worried now about my credit card bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dominion-Card-Services/internet/dominion-Card-Services-Riobert-Ronning-They-say-Free-it-is-not-free-vancouver-Internet-938197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dominion Card Services

Language barrier...

AUTHOR: Mona - (Canada)

Hi, I am sure the miss-communication relates to language barrier. The charges this merchant refers to are in no way related to the complaint. I'm sure the (Chinese restaurant) business is a charitable organization and they expect everyone else's to be as well... And they're right, why should a business make money, instead of just providing free services to the ones that want them. Their food the restaurant prepares must be free to clients...Isn't it? Ripoff Reports should verify complaints before posting. I am just a browser and in no way related to any of the sides here, but, there has to be a limit to what some"..." are allowed to post against another entity..., being a person or a company.

shear