Complaint Review: dominion financial trust

• Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: marty — Lynwood Illinois United States of America
dominion financial trust
405 lexington ave new york city, New York United States of America

dominion financial trust - james garner -vincent bradley took money for loan but loan was never received new york city New York

I responded to an offer I received by e-mail.  It was for a loan minimum $5000, I applied for the loan, but did not hear anything from the company for awhile.Then I was contacted by james garner who told me i was approved.;I was told because of my poor credit, i would have to send a security amount of $836.00. This money would pay the first 7 months of payments...So I sent the money plus $15.00 I had to send the money by western union. i was called by vincent bradley who told me I would have to send more money.  I said 'no" and asked for my money back.; He told me he would set up the refund for 10-19-2011 because that's the lender's next billing period. Now I tried to call the number of this business and it is not in service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dominion-financial-trust/new-york-city-New-York-10174/dominion-financial-trust-james-garner-vincent-bradley-took-money-for-loan-but-loan-wa-786914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dominion financial trust