Complaint Review: Dominion Financial - WORLD WIDE CARD NETWORK

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Mount Sterling Ohio
Dominion Financial - WORLD WIDE CARD NETWORK
Unavailable Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial, WORLD WIDE CARD NETWORK rip-off! They altered our recorded phone conversation! Champlain New York

*Consumer Comment: Blocked

I was led to beleive that I would receive an intrest free credit card for a flat fee of $279.00 with a credit limit of $2500.00 which I paid for with electronic check. I called and asked the status of the credit card that I had applied for they told me should be in the mail within a few days. I received an application for a debit/secured card for another $59.00. I called the company (Dominion Financial) they denied this and played an altered recording of the conversation I had with them.

I have filed a complaint with the State Atorney Generals Office in Ohio and am also filing in the state of New York. I Called the company that was to issue the card and there phone is no longer in service. (World Wide Card network L.L.C. The Attorney Gen Office in Ohio was aware of Dominion Financial.

Ronald
Mount Sterling, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial-WORLD-WIDE-CARD-NETWORK/Champlain-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-WORLD-WIDE-CARD-NETWORK-rip-off-They-altered-our-recorded-phone-conve-101719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial - WORLD WIDE CARD NETWORK

Blocked

AUTHOR: Damian - (U.S.A.)

When i got the call from them they didnt want to give out their phone number whatsoever, so i what i did was after i dealt with them all the promises of getting the card which has a $2500.00 limit when you give them a chack # i cancelled the check and changed my banking information. YOU have to change your account # so you get new checks because they can use the next check # for instance you give them check # 1234 and then cancel the check they can then use check #1235 without your consent trust me this one is blocked and it worked because i caught it in time, especially when the caller sounds like he is from the dominican republic with an irish name Rick Bailey.... BLOCK THESE PEOPLE AND PLEASE REPORT THEM......