Complaint Review: Dominion Financial - World Wide Card Network

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2005

• Reported By:Marysville Ohio
Dominion Financial - World Wide Card Network
P O BOX 1891, Champlain, NY 12919 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Dominion Financial, World Wide Card Network ripoff! credit card fraud! Cherry Hill New Jersey

I, too, was contacted by "Dominion Financial." She was a nice, polite young woman; she reassured me that my bank account # and last four digits of my SS# were safe. My credit at the time wasn't great, and I needed a way to fix it, so to speak. I couldn't pass up the deal. I lost out on $279.

I'm just now starting the fraud-reporting process. I don't want this to happen to others. If you're contaced over the phone for a "too good to be true" deal and they ask for account numbers and such, hang up! Avoid "Dominion Financial" or "World Wide Card Network, LLC"

Kristina
Marysville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2005 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial-World-Wide-Card-Network/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/Dominion-Financial-World-Wide-Card-Network-ripoff-credit-card-fraud-Cherry-Hill-New-Jer-130421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial - World Wide Card Network

mixture