Complaint Review: Dominion Financial

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2004

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Dominion Financial
PO Box 1891 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial rip-off! Champlain New York

I too was contacted by these people and paid them $279. I still have not received a card, which I know I wont because it's a store value card. fortunately for me I did get my money back through my credit union. You can go to your bank and fill out a affadavit of unauthorized/Improper ach debit form. Please people lets be more careful. DO not accept calls from these people or anyone like them.

Viola
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2004 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-rip-off-Champlain-New-York-115755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial