Complaint Review: Dominion Financial

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:conemaugh Pennsylvania
Dominion Financial
P.O. Box 1891 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial ripoff, big scam, They told me if I paid 279.00 dollars that I would receive a 5,000 credit card account I never received a card Champlain New York

I was called by this company about two weeks before deploying overseas and was told that I had been approved for a credit card of 5,000 dollars. They told me that the way to receive this card was by paying a low fee of 279.00 dollars out of my checking account. They withdrew the money but I have yet to receive the card. It has been 10 months.

This is not how you do business especially to someone who was overseas fighting for their country. I am very disgusted with this company and hope that who ever is responsible for this pays dearly..

Alex
conemaugh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-ripoff-big-scam-They-told-me-if-I-paid-27900-dollars-that-I-would-re-126737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial