Complaint Review: Dominion Financial

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2005

• Reported By:GRAY Kentucky
Dominion Financial
Champlain New York, New York U.S.A.

Dominion Financial ripoff Champlain New York New York

Katie Cooke called me and said i was approved for a master card for $5000.00 and told me that i would have to pay $279.00 fee and when would be the best time to take it out of my account i told her november 8 2004 she also assured me to have the card within 15 days and give me a number for her and she gave me a file #.
well i clled back after the 15 day period and the guy that answered the phone every time i called gave me the same story,OH you havent received it yet. you should have it in a week if not call us back, still never got the card.

I called back about 15 times and still the same story, the last time i called the guy said to me are you dumb or something and cursed me out said they dont give refunds.

Curtis
GRAY, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2005 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Financial/Champlain-New-York-New-York-12919/Dominion-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-New-York-129147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Financial