Complaint Review: Dominion Towing Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 07, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 07, 2011

• Reported By: Cat — Manassas Virginia United States of America
Dominion Towing Inc.
manassas, Virginia United States of America

Dominion Towing Inc. towing, parking management, georgian hamlet, manassas, woodbridge, virginia, manassas, Virginia

I just moved into the Georgian Hamlet subdivision. The move has been challenging from getting all of my place not properly prepared to not receiving all my parking permits, which leads me to this report on Dominion Towing. I my second car was delivered to me on the 6th of May around 12:45am. Only to be towed shortly there after.

I parked in my assigned space( the car was registered with the HOA a week in advance) but since my property management/HOA had not provided my parking permit. I left a large note on the dash saying " new tenant. car registered. no permit provided by HOA" Now, I know that the company, in their defense, will say that just did their job. It had no permit so they towed. I've worked with towing companies when I did leasing. If a tenant's car got towed for no fault of their own. We called  the tow company to release the car at no charge.

So, I called my property managers-no response. Called the Dominion Towing company. The man had a very disrespectful attitude. They know that you need your vehicle and they will not bend from their statement "we're just doing our job. you have to pay $125 and take it up with the HOA " and he hung up. Welcome to the neighborhood. Customer Service is gone and greed is king.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2011 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominion-Towing-Inc/manassas-Virginia-20110/Dominion-Towing-Inc-towing-parking-management-georgian-hamlet-manassas-woodbridge-v-726780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominion Towing Inc.