Complaint Review: Dominique Alfaro

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Sadlyspoken77 — Las Vegas Nevada
Dominique Alfaro
50 e serene ave apt 306 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Dominique Alfaro Nikki Rae , dirty dom Marquee cocktail server spreading herpes with no guilt Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: She has it

*General Comment: 50%

Dominique Alfaro just got hired at marquee day club and needs to be put in check before she ruins more lives this summer. She knows she has herpes but her out breaks are not noticeable from the outside so she puts off telling guys until they start seeing symptoms and it's too late. I dated her on and off for a year and in that time she has had multiple partners and she never told any of us. she stopped taking meds for it because she lost her health insurance and is being completely I humane and irresponsible spreading this disease using as an excuse that because ita easy for her to deal with it's not so bad but it has ruined my life and I have outbreaks every day. Why there is a law for everything and not for ruinimg lives with std'a I will never understand something needs to be done before she pushes someone to end it out of desperation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominique-Alfaro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Dominique-Alfaro-Nikki-Rae-dirty-dom-Marquee-cocktail-server-spreading-herpes-with-no-g-1126736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dominique Alfaro

She has it

AUTHOR: Sadlyspoken77 - ()

She def has it I'm on the same meds I lived with her for almost a year when I found out she had it and wasn't even taking the meds that's when I lost it she decided spending the money was not worth lowering my Chances of getting it and I will never forgive her. I'm currently filing a civil suit and I have more than enough proof between texts mradical reports and the 10+ times she has been posted by other guys that hate her for the same reason. I would never do anything out of revenge but I will not stand for what she has done to me if someone looked u in the eye with a gun and said it wasn't loaded and pulled the trigger it's not your fault if you get shot and same goes with herpes if she didn't know she had it than I would understand but she has known since 2012 and told me the reason she lied was because she didnt want to lose me which is simply irresponsingle and for that she needs to be outed because she has slept with multiple other ppl recently and I'm not gonna live with knowing some guys ends up killing himself because of her selfishness and there was anything I could do to educate people about what she does on a regular basis with no regard to others well being. Just because she got it doesn't give her the right to spread it to make herself feel better she is a sick individual and should be locked away

#2 General Comment

50%

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Sorry but YOU are atleast 50% responsible for being in this situation. YOU didnt PROTECT yourself. ANYTIME you get into a new relationship, you and your partner should ALWAYS get tested. That way there are no surprises. YOU are also responsible for NOT wearing a condom. So where its admirable that you wish to inform the entire web going public about this individuals actions in VEGAS, you also need to accept YOUR part in all of this.

There are HEALTH LAWS that protect people from STD crimes. There are ALSO laws on the books against what you have done here. You DO NOT have the right to put ANYONES information out there. By doing so you have opened yourself up to a potential lawsuit. It gets even worse for you if this person gets tested and it is found that they DONT have a STD and that THIS post is a "Revenge Post". You need to be careful in the future. With sex and with what you decide to post online.

Yes it BLOWS IF this person did indeed give you a STD, but its not a life ending STD. You have named the lady and where she works. If ANYTHING happens to her because of your post, then YOU are as equally responsible for the acts that cause ANY injury.