Complaint Review: Domino's Pizza

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Spring City Pennsylvania
Domino's Pizza
63 S Lewis Rd Royersford, Pennsylvania USA

Domino's Pizza I worked for 7 weeks and have not been paid yet. Royersford Pennsylvania

I started working for Domino's in September and when I first started I was barely trained, and forced to wait 2 weeks for a background driving check. I would not have minded the wait if it took that long, but instead the manager never contacted me saying it came back clear a week after submitted.

I was then called into work the next day, and learned later I was not even on the payroll yet. I asked about my pay and I was told I would be paid for the hours I worked when I was certified. I told them I was free on any day but Friday evenings and Saturdays after 3. They told me they understood and that they would find a time to meet me.

Instead they asked me to come in on days I specifically told them were no good for me, and called me in only to work the busy parts of the day and sent me home an hour later. I have been "working" there for over 7 weeks and the only money I have seen is from tips I have gotten delivering.

The manager claims that I will be paid, but I've waited long enough. Do not work at this Domino's. They treat you like livestock and do not care about anything else in your life. If you don't eat, sleep, and breath their subpar pizza, they will not like you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dominos-Pizza/Royersford-Pennsylvania-19468/Dominos-Pizza-I-worked-for-7-weeks-and-have-not-been-paid-yet-Royersford-Pennsylvania-1097937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Domino's Pizza