Complaint Review: Don Addy

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: ULOSER — Las Vegas Nevada
Don Addy
8751 W Charleston Blvd ste 190 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Don Addy Body spa Salon Don Addy extensions Las Vegas RIP OFF FOOL! DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO HAIR! RUINED MY HAIR! DONT GO TO THIS FAKE! Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: UPDATE: DON "Addy" now changed his last name spelled "EDDY"

DO NOT  go and get ur hair done by this fool! Or this BODY SPA salon at all! I orginally went their to get my new growth re- bleached and this girl did it with the phone number of 702 480 6161 I forgot "HER" name. But anyways I went there because I got referred there by one of my co-workers. MISTEAK!!!!! The gurl that did my new growth left me leaving the salon with orange roots. So I trtyed to go back to her so she could fix it. And USUALLY when you get ur hair done and its not right you have a week to go back and they will fix it free of charge!! Right?!

So i contact her and told her that i wanted to come back and for her to go over it again. And her reply was "Ya if you want to pay"! Like really pay you to go over my hair that you messed up? Yah i really want to come back now! Is that how you guys do business there? Yah i really want to come back and be one of "your" clients now. [continued below]....

..... Dumb a** instead of fixing my hair you LOST a potiental client that spends tons of money on her hair, but becuase your fat and lazy thats ur problem and thats why ur getting reported now. But really pay for the misteak YOU DID?! RIGHT.

So htat whole salon is a joke! BODY SPA SALON to be exact! So After my issue didnt gt resolved with her i tryed to call the salon itself and speak to one of the mangers to see i this could get resolved. So it tooks days for them to even get back. Matter of fact i had to call there again and leave a message.

So anways, This guy calls me back with the name DON ADDY. WHICH HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 702 885 8871 WHo says he herd about what happened with my hair and he didnt feel what she did was right so he wanted to step in and take car of it. So i said ok.

So i go to the hair salon so he can FIX it. Let me mention it was a half hour drive there and back. So he seems he had no idea what he was doing, and was trying to flirt with me the whole time! LIke you f****** weirdo FREAK! I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH MY GUT FEELING AND LEFT. So he starts to do my new growth and he has no idea what hte f*** he is doing. I felt like getting up and walking out of the salon. So he gets done and was washing my hair out in the shampoo bowl and he didnt even know how to wash hair! I was thinking like what the F*** ARE YOU DOING??!! I HAVE HAIR EXTENSIONS SO IT TAKES SPECIAL CARE TO WASH THEM AND WHAT NOT. But ya kno he " Claimed" he had worked on extensions and does them! LIE! AND I WENT THERE FOR HIM TO FIX MY HAIR AND THIS HAPPENED!!

OK, SO I GET OUT OF THE SHAMPOO BOWEL AND MY WHOLE HAIR IS IN ONE HUGH KNOT! LIKE BEE'S NEST! I WAS LIKE ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME??! WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR??! I COULDNT EVEN GET A COMB THROUGH WHAT HE DID!!!! THEN AT THE END I WAS SO PISSED AND UPSET AS IM WALKING OUT HE GOES " ITS OK" LIKE WHAT I AM SUPPOSE TO PAY YOU AFTER YOU DID THIS TO ME.??!! AND LET ME MENTION THE HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT THAT F*** UP RUIENED WERE ONLY A MONTH OLD. AND I PAID $225 FOR THAT HAIR WHICH WAS REMY THE BEST KIND YOU CAN GET!

DO NOT GO TO THIS F**K UP! HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DO HAIR AND HE WILL RUIEN YOURS!!!! HE RUIENED MY HAIR EXTENIONS THAT WERE $225 SO THAT FORCED ME TO BUY NEW ONES THAT WERE ANOTHER $225 THEN ANOTHER SALON BILL FOR THEM TO FIX WHAT HE DID TO MY HAIR!!!

I HAVE NEVERRRR SEEN THIS IN MY LIFE! MY HAIR WAS SO KNOTTED I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE!!!!! SO yah kno i contacted him and demanded 225 for my extensions that he ruiened so i could but new ones and he laughed at me. Well i wonder whos laughing now YOU F*****G FOOL!!!!!

SO I COULD OF SUED HIM BUT WE ALL KNO SUING ANYONE  NOW A DAYS IS A JOKE! BUT I AM SURE HES GOING TO LOSE ALOT MORE THAN $225 WHICH IS WHAT HE COULD OF PAYED ME. SO HAVE FUN YOU F*****G FOOL AND I KNOW YOUR GOING TO LOOSE ALOT MORE THAN WHAT I DID!! WHOS GOT THE LAST LAUGH NOW DON ADDY?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Addy/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Don-Addy-Body-spa-Salon-Don-Addy-extensions-Las-Vegas-RIP-OFF-FOOL-DOES-NOT-KNOW-HOW-TO-1057326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Addy

UPDATE: DON "Addy" now changed his last name spelled "EDDY"

AUTHOR: Person u ripped off! - ()

Wow Don Addy going through the lanks of time to change the way ur last name is spelled? Who would do such a thing? And why?! Wow must have messed up ur clientel ripping me off me huh? I wonder who's else's hair you've f***ed up and ripped off but they havnt posted you yet! man must sucks! Too bad! This is what u get!!!! What are u going to change ur last name now?! Wait I got one FOOL!

Updated last name is: "Eddy"

Email: DonEtti21@yahoo.com