Complaint Review: Don Brezine

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Nick — Ohio United States of America
Don Brezine
188 West Hebble Avenue Fairborn, Ohio United States of America

Don Brezine Brezine Law Office He didn't care at all about my case. He's only in it for the money. STAY AWAY! Fairborn, Ohio

I hired Don Brezine for a situation I had in Fairborn, Ohio. While at first he seemed nice, as I thought he would seeing the pleasant old man in the picture on his website, he didn't care about me or my case at all. I spoke with him several times and it seemed as if I was going to have a good case.

When I got to the courthouse, to my surprise, Don Brezine did not even know the full details of my case! He simply was unprepared even though we had spent weeks discussing it. Of course he knew everyone there on a first name basis and was friendly with the accusing attorney as well. Turned out I got the maximum sentence, with Don Brezine doing nothing for me in this case besides hanging me out to dry in the courtroom. Stay away from him at all costs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Brezine/Fairborn-Ohio-45324/Don-Brezine-Brezine-Law-Office-He-didnt-care-at-all-about-my-case-Hes-only-in-it-for-th-846356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Brezine