Complaint Review: Don Caudle

• Reported By: mmfas3 — Pinnacle North Carolina
Don Caudle
P.O. BOX 552 Ruffin, North Carolina USA

Don Caudle, Make REady Will Not pay for work done Ruffin North Carolina

I have tried to get in touch with Gina Sheets, she will not return my call, so I got in touch with the Lawyer, Seth Woodall, Don called my husband and called him names, and then called me and said they have paid us but they have NOT,, they owe us $1200.00. and when I spoke to  him today May 30,2013 he would not listen to what I had to say, and then  he called my husband an Ass. and I hung up on him, You do not talk about my husband like that. we are owed money and all we want is to be paid, for work we have done. That is not too much to ask for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Caudle/Ruffin-North-Carolina-27326/Don-Caudle-Make-REady-Will-Not-pay-for-work-done-Ruffin-North-Carolina-1054998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Caudle