Complaint Review: don jackson Chrysler

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: dominic — atlanta Georgia
don jackson Chrysler
3950 jonesboro road Union city, Georgia USA

don jackson Chrysler Roger and john told me that 1300 hundred would fix my problems with my car. they knew the transmission was gone but wouldn't tell me. the fixed things that didnt need fixed. the transmission blew up after i got my car back and they wouldn't refund my money back Union city Georgia

They told me that 1300 dollars would fix my car. The transmittion was the problem. They fixed everything but that. The day after i got my car back the transmittion went out the next day and they would not refund me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/don-jackson-Chrysler/Union-city-Georgia-3029177/don-jackson-Chrysler-Roger-and-john-told-me-that-1300-hundred-would-fix-my-problems-with-1100316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on don jackson Chrysler