Complaint Review: Don Lepre - Greatest Vitamin In World

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Don Lepre - Greatest Vitamin In World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Don Lepre - Greatest Vitamin In World Ripoff took more than required amt. from a/c $559.00 and won't refund money Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Don lepre refunded my monies.

*Author of original report: don lepre -the greatest vitamin in the world ,phoenix arizona

0n 3/2/07 i ordered a website, and the cost is, $35.00,this amt was debited along with $29.00 more,then carey jacobs called me from phone no.877-250-5448 to get more traffic to website the cost $795.00, I did not have that funds,so I borrow from my rent money $500.00,and use access master cared to deposit same so he can get
the money same day, hen i made a few calls to friends to join my website, and was told by them i made a big mistake because donepre is a con man.

I canceled on 3/9/07 and requested my money was told i have to wait 2 billing cycles, they also hang up on me
i keep calling practically everyday,call sent to accunts office no response, so i called the public advocate office in new york and was told to contact attorney general office,which i did, and i am in the process of mailing stuff to them. I sir you can help in anyway i would be grateful,because i am a single parent, and just moved from 2 apt building because of mold so i was just rying to make extra money. with thanks.

Anonymous
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2007 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Lepre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Don-Lepre-Greatest-Vitamin-In-World-Ripoff-took-more-than-required-amt-from-ac-55900-249335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Lepre - Greatest Vitamin In World

Don lepre refunded my monies.

Thank you RIP OFF REPORT REPORT, I got my refund, the whole amount

from those thieving bastards, don lepre and his henchmen. I wrote the

governor of Arizona. Thanks again.

AUTHOR: Gweneth - (U.S.A.)

following my report to you on may 19th,2007, i contacted the better business bureau, the postmaster general,s office, and the state of
arizona,attorney generals office, i just want to keep rip-off report up to date on this don le pre scam. i also sent sent e mails to the addresses you have on your report but each one came back from some source saying DAEMON, i would assume that he has (don Lepre) his email blocked, if these avenue i have taken doesn,t work i am willing to file a class asction suit with others to get back my $559.00. i also called their customer service phone, and was told i should have gotten my money back by now to call, when i call back the accounts dept will put a note for sending me my money and lost of false promises.