Complaint Review: Don Rosen Audi

• Reported By: Scott — Mullica Hill New Jersey United States of America
Don Rosen Audi
Riidge Ave conshohocken PA Coshohocken, Pennsylvania United States of America

Don Rosen Audi Service warranty rip off Coshohocken, Pennsylvania

Do not use Don Rosen in Conshohocken unless you have no other choice.  I recently purchased an R8 directly from the dealership.  In addition to the car I also purchased multiple warranties: tire, auto glass, star shield, and extended service, for the car at the time of purchase.  As I was not told otherwise, I assumed that Audi sponsored or at the very least supported these warranties.  After just two thousand miles on my car, one of my tires would not hold air.  When I brought the car in, I was told that the tire was too worn and replacement or repair would not be honored.  I have never tracked the car or even used launch control.  The miles were all put on as a daily driver, to and from work.  I thus inquired that if indeed they were too worn after only 2000 miles, did this not indicate that there is a problem with the tires or their installation (the tires retail for about $600 each).  I was then told that this was a third party issue and they would not honor the policy that they had just sold to me.  In addition to the above I have found the staff to be very rude, unorganized, and unknowledgeable.  They will do whatever it takes to get you to buy something, but refuse to honor any promises that they have made.  There are many other Audi dealers in the area, give them your business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-Rosen-Audi/Coshohocken-Pennsylvania-/Don-Rosen-Audi-Service-warranty-rip-off-Coshohocken-Pennsylvania-785848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Rosen Audi