Complaint Review: Don the

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Angry in OKC — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Don the
2600 NW 160th Terrace Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Don the Handy Guy, Don Estes Horrible, unprofessional, incompetent, liar, rip off, thief Edmond Oklahoma

I hired Don the "Handy Guy", Don Estes,  to install a wooden screen door on to a back patio door. I had the door and hinges, I just needed him to trim the door down to fit and install it.I found him on Craigslist and he emailed me back quickly and was able to come do the work that morning. He said 11:30, but he had a flat tire, so it ended up being around 1pm. When he arrived, he took some measurements and loaded the door into his car and took it to his home (only a few miles away) to use his table saw. He finally came back about 3pm and he had cut the door too small, width wise, and nicked the screen, rendering it useless to me. He said he would pay me for the door and bring me the money on Monday. I have been emailing him and calling him, and I have gotten no response. He is avoiding me and obviously has no intention on paying me for the door he wrecked. I have his address, so I am coming to GET the money. I do not recommend him to anyone, whatsoever, and will definitely not be using him again. Incompetent, lying, thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Don-the-/Edmond-Oklahoma-73013/Don-the-Handy-Guy-Don-Estes-Horrible-unprofessional-incompetent-liar-rip-off-thief-1092507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don the