Complaint Review: Donald J. Gilbreth, Badge # 6556

620 W Washington Street Phoenix, Arizona USA
  • Phone: 602-262-6151
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Donald J. Gilbreth, Badge # 6556 Deceitful, dishonest,perverted, sexual predator, creepy, Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: You are a Hypocrite

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

I have been holding this in for the past year and I feel like I have no where else to turn to. Ever since I was a little girl I have been taught that police officers should be respected and the people you turn to when you are in trouble. But what happens when one of those "protectors" becomes your worst nightmare, who do you turn to then??

A couple years ago my name came up as a witness in an investigation by a couple of Phoenix police officers. One of those officers of "the law" was Detective Donald J. Gilbreth badge # 6556. At first glance and by first impression he was a cop that made you feel at ease. He even told me that he had a son around my same age. A man who you wouldn't think that when his partner left to go to the restroom, that his whole demeanor would change for the worst. I had told him that we could talk and for him and his partner to come by my house during the week. So at around 11am on a Tuesday morning Detective Gilbreth, his partner and I sat around my kitchen table and we started the interview. He asked me if it would be okay if he recorded the interview, and I said yes. So he turned on his audio recorder and proceeded to ask me questions. He asked about certain people and about locations that were tied in with his investigation. He was very nice and friendly and easy to open up to. Well he definitely had me fooled because when his partner excused himself to use the restroom everything changed. Detective Gilbreth proceeded to then turn off the audio recorder and started to tell me that I reminded him of his last girlfriend, saying that I was similiar to her but younger and sexier. He asked if I liked "country" and when I asked him what country meant, he said country western bars and bull riding. My jaw dropped for a second and asked if we could meet outside of this investigation for a drink. I thought maybe he was being sarcastic and I started laughing, but when I did that he said " I'm serious, we could have some wild times together." And when I still didn't answer he got kinda nasty and said, "what you don't like knocking boots?" He then proceeded to threaten me and said that he could make my life miserable and that he was a cop and that if I said anything to anyone that no one would believe me over the law. He knows where I live, and where I work. He knows everything about me and I am scared out of my mind. I feel like, I can't turn him into the Phoenix Police Department because they all work for each other and protect their own.

I am writing this so that other girls are aware that just because they wear badges and they are sworn to "protect and serve" these cops are sometimes the ones that you need to look out for the most! Detective Donald Gilbreth is an evil and very deceitful man. He is a sheep in wolves clothing and he needs to be STOPPED! If I am able to help one other girl who has come in contact with this sorry excuse for a man, then I have done my job. Because no other female should be manipulated or sexually harassed and threatened by an officer of the "law". And the more people who come forward and turn these crooked cops in, the better and safer the world will be! Because, if you can't trust the law, then who else can't you trust??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donald-J-Gilbreth-Badge-6556/Phoenix-Arizona-85003/Donald-J-Gilbreth-Badge-6556-Deceitful-dishonestperverted-sexual-predator-creepy-1123882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donald J. Gilbreth, Badge # 6556

You are a Hypocrite

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

You are talking about that if the more people that come forward and "turn these crooked cops in".  But you do it by posting an anonymous, unsubstantiated, claim against a police officer on a public forum that has no control from something that happened at least a year ago.  If you really wanted to keep this from happening to others why didn't you do it right away?  In a year if this is true just how many others did this happened to that you could have stopped..just something to think about.

The fact is you should have reported him to his department, just about every police department has a method for reporting complaints like this.  But since you waited this long it brings into question your claims.  Because while there may be a record of them visiting you, there may even be a record on tape of the other cop saying he was going to leave the room.  But it would be unlikely that either cop is going to remember you specifically and fill in any possible gaps.

You almost sound like either some "ex" who is trying to get even.  Perhaps this "investigation" was a bit closer to home than you are trying to make it out to be, where actually the one in trouble and trying to get even in this way.

Wrong

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

If an Officer of the law harassed you as you say AND it is on tape then can file a report with his superiors.  IF this is true.  So what is the reason you took so long to make a report?