Complaint Review: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2008

• Reported By:BALTIMORE Maryland
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP
2385 EXECUTIVE CENTER DRIVE #290 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA

*Author of original report: Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars

Here my experience with this Trump Thing !
I initially went to the free seminar in the Columbia Maryland area in June of 2007 , just a few weeks ago and the information sounded great and there was a great turn out of people , was initially told that the wealth building weekend would be 2500.00 but after no takers it dropped all the way down to 1499.00 . During the FREE seminar you are led to believe that if you attend the wealth building weekend all information is revealed and you'll get everything you need to start making this money and selling this real estate etc , well I attended the wealth building weekend This weekend 6/29/07 and 6/30/07 at the Sheraton hotel in Baltimore Md on Fayette street . , Speaker was Armand Grossman who was a good BS'er ... but basically this is all a super sales pitch ( read on ) .

The first day 6/29/07 was fine and I looked forward to the next day , well come find out the next day during his speaking he kept referring to some software .
To make a long story short , All the information you need IS NOT issued to you during the 2 day wealth building weekend because you are constantly steered , urged , pushed , driven etc to buy this D*MN 2000.00 YES I SAID TW0 THOUSAND DOLLARDS CD which contains the "even better info on building your wealth in real estate ". , The bottom line with this all guys is that is just another real you in and take your money thing CONTINUOUSLY.

I spent 1500.00 only to be told that I now need to spend 2000.00 more for the additional info and get this , even after you buy the 2000.00 CD then there's the 5000.00 Thing and it goes on and on and on .

They are releasing tid bits of info and each time think you are getting it all you are only being baited to spend MORE MONEY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF INFORMATION !
NO I did NOT SPEND 2000.00 for a doggon CD and was pis*sed that I had waisted my 1500.00 for this weekend junk .

This is a scam and I and several others who I met there are as I type this here , preparing letters to to send to the States Attorney General , Local Media and CNN .
This needs to be EXPOSED FOR WHAT IT IS .... A SCAM

I WANT MY D*MN 1500.00 BACK !

Ohhhh I forgot about this on 6/29/07 he told everyone bring in 3 properties and we could work on em ... This part of the presentation NEVER even materialized on 6/30/07 ... He did ask if we had looked at any properties tho !

RJDC
BALTIMORE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DONALD-TRUMP-WEALTH-BUILDING-SEMINARS-A-BUSINESS-STRATEGIES-GROUP/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/DONALD-TRUMP-WEALTH-BUILDING-SEMINARS-A-BUSINESS-STRATEGIES-GROUP-LLC-DECEPTION-FRAUD-M-258153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP

Just wanted to give an update and ask a question ...

I did get my money back after filing for a charge back thru my bank who credited the monies (1500.00 ) back to my card . The bank was already aware of many complaints about this trump institute crap and eagerly processed the charge back . I also since my initial post have done a lot of research and read other forums at other sites and see there are many many people complaining about this bad business practice ( SCAM )and have met other persons whom were ripped off by this whole trump scam ... I have yet to meet or communicate with ONE person who is or was satisfied with this after investing in it .

Another thing is this and this is directed to Ripoffreport.com ...

In looking at this particular page of complaints one reading would think there is ONLY 4 or so complaints on Ripoffreport.com about the donald Trump Intitute Seminars and thats not true there are 25-30 other complaints on Ripoffreport.com ... why arent all of these complaints linked up together so one can see them all ???

To get to these 4 complaints on this page you need to search on Donald Trump ... To get to the other 25-30 you need to search on Trump Institue ... theses should aLL be linked up together ... Please do so .