surely

• Reported By: feelripoff — United States of America
doncosa images
engle st ,englewood nj Internet United States of America

doncosa images microdot Scam ,Scam scam , Internet

*General Comment: I think it's a wonderful hair salon,not a scam

*UPDATE Employee: DonCosa Images

Doncosa Microdot is a ripoff . The concept is great but the work is not I had a consultation with Stacy Owner / hair dresser / con-artist . She is a very fast talker but her words are far from honest . She will promise you the world but will give u nothing even close all she see is $$$$$$$ once you sign her contract which is total bull she does not care how you hair turns out . She showed me this very thin web with nice hair on it . I got no more the a tracks  on  my head very bulky on a web for over 4000 dollars I want to cry just thinking of it . I have seen some of there work that was not done by her and turns out great . If you go for a consult and she is the person u seeing run !  Dont waste your time and money cause nothing she tells you will be true not the length not the color or textture She put  3 different colors and textures in my head and then told me I need to get use to it . Not for the money I paid I dont . I took it off cause my husband told me He could have done a better job . I more then likely never get my money back cause she dont answer calls but is very nice when she is counting your cash .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/doncosa-images/internet/doncosa-images-microdot-Scam-Scam-scam-Internet-719580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on doncosa images

#1 General Comment

I think it's a wonderful hair salon,not a scam

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

I have been a client for over 12 years at Doncosa images and only have good and positive things to say about them. Everyone there is so nice so kind and they care for me and the way I look and feel.

The hair I have is just what I want,just the way I like it,they give each of us what we like. I love the hair so much the look and feel and it's not overly expensive. I get many compliments on my hair it's become my best feature now.

The service is top notch from James and Stacy to all the staff the technicians and receptionists,it's always a fabulous great experience whenever I go there. Thanks Doncosa for making me feel better about myself. :)

November 27,2012  Rick

DonCosa Images

AUTHOR: DonCosa Images - (United States of America)

We are so sorry that you are not satisfied with your experience. We stand by our brand and our process, so we want to make sure our clients know that we are happy to work with them to achieve the right look.

All of our clients are invited to enjoy their new look for two weeks. If they are not satisfied with their new look we will happily remake, redesign or rework their hair for no additional charge. For this reason, we recommend a free follow-up appointment after their first session with us to confirm they are enjoying their new hair. We encourage our clients to let us know if they would like to request a different technician for any reason; any one of our staff would be happy to work with them.

We have many different price points, and customize our agreements with our clients to suit their individual needs. Our clients also have a three-day grace period in which they can cancel an agreement with us and be refunded.

Our process is artistic, and something we take very seriously, but as with all masterpieces, it can take time to achieve perfection. We promise to be there with our clients every step of the way to ensure their total satisfaction.

As it says on this sites homepage, not everything published on the Internet, in newspapers, or TV news is always true. If you have any questions about our services, our technicians or our customer service please feel free to call or visit our website.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC