Complaint Review: Done Right Auto Sevierville

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: catseye — Knoxville Tennessee
Done Right Auto Sevierville
3275 Newport Hwy sevierville, Tennessee USA

Done Right Auto Sevierville Rick,Owner illegal practices, dumping of hazardous material, customer fraud sevierville Tennessee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: couldnt have said it better

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Company

My husband recently gained employment through this company just a few days ago. He was shocked, and disturbed by what he witnessed there. Illegal environmental practice such as dumping of hazardous wastes as well as blatant defrauding of customers, and that's putting it lightly :/ My husband is a soldier, and a professional. The owner told him he could "wipe his #$%$ with his ASE certifications" . When my husband politely asked if he was worried about legal repercussions he was fired on the spot, and told never to return. I would never, ever bring your car here. If I could give them zero stars, I would. From the moment he was hired he was misled. He was told he'd be paid weekly,and then told he wouldn t be paid until NEXT MONTH on the 2nd. He was told Monday through Saturday,and later was forced to work Sunday as well. He was told he was being trained for management for thirty days,and then was later told that he wouldn t see the position for 6 months. The shop is a fraud. We'll see if he even gets paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Done-Right-Auto-Sevierville/sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Done-Right-Auto-Sevierville-RickOwner-illegal-practices-dumping-of-hazardous-material-1076977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Done Right Auto Sevierville

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

couldnt have said it better

AUTHOR: kafer - ()

You are exactly correct in this statement.  I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend taking my car in there to be repaired or work for this man.  He is crooked and misleading.  He doesnt even have a mechanic woking for him.  They are all just "hacks". Ask him if he does alignments, and have him show you his "alignment rack". He uses strings to do an alignment......If this doesnt tell you something about his business, you deserve to get ripped off.

Excellent Company

AUTHOR: Molly - ()

My family just moved to the area and our primary vehicle needed an oil change. Done Right Auto was recommended to us and we thought we'd give them a shot. They were able to work us in on a Saturday morning and did a great job. The staff was professional and kind and the price was right! I highly recommend Done Right Auto for your vehicle's service needs. We will be return customers!