Complaint Review: Done Right Auto Sevierville

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Karma — Huntsville Alabama
Done Right Auto Sevierville
3275 Newport Hwy Sevierville, Tennessee USA

Done Right Auto Sevierville Scam, Conartists, Rip off, incompetant, unetheical. Sevierville Tennessee

These are hucksters that sold me unneccessary mechanical work and never repaired the problem with the vehicle.  When my car broke down the next day while traveling miles away to another city, I call them but they just stated that they had fixed the problem and it was probably something else.  I checked with two other mechanics and they assured me that Rick Dunn did not know what he was talking about and that he sold me nearly a thousand dollars of unneccessary work for a problem that I was then able to fix for four dollars.

I tried to have him make things right but he just hung up on me and would not take my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Done-Right-Auto-Sevierville/Sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Done-Right-Auto-Sevierville-Scam-Conartists-Rip-off-incompetant-unetheical-Seviervil-1114595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Done Right Auto Sevierville