Complaint Review: Done Right Automotive

• Reported By: Nettie — Genoa, AR 71840 Arkansas
Done Right Automotive
3275 Newport Hwy Sevierville, Tennessee USA

Done Right Automotive Theives, conmen, grifters Sevierville Tennessee

These guys take the cake.  Rick, the owner, would only take cash and sold me work which turned out to be unneeded. I had a starter replaced but continued having issues after I returned to my home state.  He saw me coming.  I tried to get satisfaction by calling Rick back but he said I need to have the original part so he could show me the problem was my starter.  The problem is that he kept the part but he refused to listen to me and would not take any more of my calls.  Beware of this horrible man and stay clear of Done Right Automotive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Done-Right-Automotive/Sevierville-Tennessee-37876/Done-Right-Automotive-Theives-conmen-grifters-Sevierville-Tennessee-1117216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Done Right Automotive